09 Mar Trauma in the Family: Concrete Skills to Achieve Long-term Healing and Stability
You’ll get everything you need to:
- Masterfully get parents/caregivers engaged with treatment
- Establish the physical and emotional safety necessary for effective growth and therapy
- Make and maintain progress through psychoeducation to equip caregivers and individuals to respond to trauma driven behaviors
- Lower the defenses, deflections, and frustrations that can keep families stuck in unhealthy patterns
- Help families improve genuine communication, set healthy boundaries, and rebuild broken trust
- And much more!
This online training program will give you instant access to video content, accessible via streaming on our website. You can view the course content in your own time, there is no time limit on access.
The duration of this course is 11 learning hours.
Please click the “Mark Complete” button on each module as you progress through the course. A certificate of completion will be generated upon finishing the course and completing a multiple-choice evaluation quiz (76 questions). Please consult your professional organisation/association to confirm whether you are able to claim any CPD points/hours for this online training program.