Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, TATRA is working on providing you with a digital format of the same workshop you have registered to. Cancellations are not accepted at this stage. We will provide you with the information on how to obtain the digital workshop you registered to in due time.
TATRA regrets difficult personal circumstances that prevent participants from attending, however the logistics of event management prevent TATRA from assuming responsibility for these contingencies. Registrations are transferable to another person in full.
Force majeure clause:
In the event of force majeure, such as floods, fires, war, sudden illness, global pandemic, earthquakes, hurricanes, flight cancellation due to strikes, terrorism, and other such events or threats of such events that are beyond the control, TATRA reserves the right to stop or review and alter the cancellation policy that is applicable under normal circumstances. If the seminar or workshop cannot be delivered due to any circumstances beyond control, refunds will not be issued.
TATRA is unable to accept responsibility for the failure of the presenter to appear due to unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control such as illness, flight cancellation, bad weather or other such situations.
Refunds will not be issued to no-shows regardless of the circumstances. This is due to seminar pre-payments and other costs incurred by TATRA.
All courses are run subject to minimum numbers. In case of workshop cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or an act of God, credits towards another workshop will be issued.
All credits are valid for 6 months. Credits are not redeemable for cash.
A group discount of 5% is available for groups of 5 or more. Applies only if the registrations are at the same rate (does not apply if some registrations in the group are at a student rate and some are at a full rate). Credits cannot be used as part of group registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a group booking.
Digital products are not exchangeable for non attendance at the workshops.
- Only cancellations in writing will be accepted (an email is fine).
- No refund will be given for cancelling less than 5 working days before a workshop.
- The cancellation policy is final and non-negotiable.
- All refunds incur $55 cancellation fee.
- Registrations are transferable to another person in full.
- All courses are run subject to minimum numbers.
- In case of workshop cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather, flight cancellations etc., credits towards another workshop will be issued.