28 Jun The Burnout Toolbox: Practical Solutions to Implement Self-Care, Increase Energy Level and Improve Well-Being
Most recent statistics show that Australia and New Zealand suffer from increased levels of burnout and chronic stress, in comparison to other western countries…. But why? We work overtime, we are overwhelmed with blurred boundaries, conflicting instructions, and even though we have been offered flexible work conditions, our productivity is low which simply adds to the stress level.
Enrol in this this course for yourself or for your teams. Learn about the reasons behind these terrifying statistics and how you can implement life changes that will help you overcome chronic stress and emerge stronger, happier, more energised and fulfilled. This course will help the busy, over-stressed workers learn valuable concepts, research, strategies and solutions for changing their relationship to stress and thereby improving compassion, managing fatigue and preventing burnout. You will learn how to create improved work-life balance and grow your connection to the meaning of work and self-care.
It is a course with a difference: the intention is to equip you with a number of practical prevention and self-care strategies so that you emerge re-energised, courageous and not afraid to look chronic stress and burnout straight in their eyes and use them to empower you.
You will learn about:
- Research about the extent of burnout
- Dimensions of burnout (symptoms and signs)
- Similarities with other disorders
- The importance of self-awareness
- Re-interpreting chronic stress and burnout as a vital sign that change is needed
- The six workplace characteristics that contribute to the high rate of burnout
- The neuro-biology of burnout and how it changes the brain
- The need to watch the intake of vitamin D
- Lifestyle changes that will help you increase the level of energy
- And…most importantly: You will practice a number of powerful strategies that will help you heal and prevent burnout.
- Differentiate between Burnout and other similar conditions
- Learn about the neuroscience and biology of burnout
- Increase your self-awareness and therefore be in charge of treatment
- Learn about the most recent research
- Learn how to re-interpret stress and burnout
- Learn and implement healing and prevention strategies
- Change the way your teams work
- Help your client prevent and manage burnout by implementing powerful practical strategies
This online workshop will give you instant access to several sessions of video content, accessible via streaming on our website, as well as downloadable PowerPoint slides. You can view the course content in your own time, there is no time limit on access.
The suggested duration of this workshop is 4 learning hours, including exercises. The running time of the video content in this course is 3.5 hours.
A certificate of completion will be generated upon finishing the course and completing a short multiple-choice assessment test. Please consult your professional organisation/association to confirm whether you are able to claim any CPD points/hours for this online workshop.