This highly focused program has been designed to add the latest cognitive-behavioral and short-term anger intervention strategies to your repertoires. You will learn to apply a powerful range of innovative anger management techniques in your work with adults, youth, couples and families.
- Anger Profiling: Assessing five “faces” of anger, anger triggers, self-talk that fuels anger and patterns of anger expression
- Mental Health Disorders and Medical Conditions That Fuel Anger.
- New Cognitive-Behavioral treatment strategies to challenge anger-inducing thinking
- Anger Scaling: linking level of arousal to new coping actions
- New problem-solving and collaborative communication skills for couples and families impacted by anger
- 10 proven techniques to quickly defuse provocative behavior